View Profile Stoned-Gorilla

68 Movie Reviews

ahhh that was great

Very professionally done, and really funny too.. Love this style of humour. "IF ONLY I COULD GET THAT KISS!'

congratulations

looks like you were inspired by ryan khatam or john k hey? you did pretty well doing that style, keep it up!

crissfilic is kind of silly

yeah the last reviewer saying how this movie is too kiddy for this 'hardcore' webiste? what the hell man?! that's so retarded, since when has this been a 'hardcore' website? anyways, realllly good animation, i love how clean it is.

9 Game Reviews

well

it's a pretty good game, the controls are okay. i think all of the people complaining are a bunch of uncoordinated idiots. besides wasd, there's 3 keys to learn, it's pretty fucking simple.

really great

damn probably best flash shooter i've played.. i love the powering up weapons to shoot the bubbles farther.. and how they bounce, it just adds such a unique feel to the game. it just need more levels or something, just like a bunch of other people said, it just needs some more variety and it'll be a real winner.

lolwtf

are you supposed to be able to have like 20 consecutive turns? i was shooting at my brother forever untill he died. normally in these tank games you just get one turn but this just confused me.

it was fun though, and i gave humour 10 because i lol'd at the weird bugs.

1 Audio Review

hah awesome

i think i just may use this for my movie- i'll credit ya if i do ^^

13 Art Reviews

i like this. i also like the human proxy you used, hah. He'd be a cool character in a game, no face or anything, just really animated.

really digging your compositions, it has a unique clean look to them. your stuff would work so well in an adventure point and click.

very pretty. I like your use of little solid colour blops everywhere, adds a lot of cool texture to it. whatever game this is for is going to be eyeee candddy.

AtTheSpeedOf responds: