All 14 art Reviews

Garmblegoosh! Garmblegoosh!

i like this. i also like the human proxy you used, hah. He'd be a cool character in a game, no face or anything, just really animated.

ThingThingThing ThingThingThing

really digging your compositions, it has a unique clean look to them. your stuff would work so well in an adventure point and click.

Thing it's a thing. Thing it's a thing.

very pretty. I like your use of little solid colour blops everywhere, adds a lot of cool texture to it. whatever game this is for is going to be eyeee candddy.

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

Thanks, man!

Goreface Goreface

jeeeez, that's gross. mission success, good job. I like the stylized realism you got goin on.

Annette Annette

ddio to mr fuzzums

reminds me of john k's too.. but not in a ripoff sort of way, i think yours is even crazier actually, ahah. Your style is awesome.

frendz frendz

iiii likes it

i love the simplistic and super clean lines.. the shading and colours are reaally neat too

datamouth responds:

thanx Stoned-Gorilla (cool name btw). i love shading my drawings in. it's the funnest part.

Alien No. 1 Alien No. 1

awesome!

this makes me want to see the rest of your work now.

Spider Veins. Spider Veins.

great

your style is bloody awesome! do you do this on canvas or a really heavy paper or what?

ToonHole responds:

i use heavy stock (100 ply) illustration board. if you're just doing ink, hot press illustration board is better because it's smoother. if you wanna do washes like this, make sure to get COLD PRESS illustration board. you can get it off of dick blick or other online stores. it's acid free too, so it's archival and will stay pretty FOREVER

study study

nice

that is a pretty sweet expression, it's done well. the forehead looks a little small though?

Batto responds:

yeah now that you mention it it does... i'll watch out for that next time : )
thank you for the comment!

MuzzyMan & Morris #4 MuzzyMan & Morris #4

aha

funny how cutesy it is untill the end where he just rips food out of his throat. awesome how his hand is jutting out the back of his neck. also funny how the other bear just acts casual after this like he gets treated like this normally.

HolyKonni responds:

You know the original plan was to make him cut him open with a knife, but my arts teacher told me to censor it. :D